I Made Mini Book Banners!

So, I got obsessed over mini banners over the weekend. Since I'm Loving Books is not accepting requests right now, I took matters into my own hands (or computer). ;D Anyway, I managed to make a dozen. It’s fun making it so I would be happy to accept requests from you guys! You can look at the ones I made below.

Also, I would love you like Katniss loved Prim if you follow this blog in exchange for your requests.  

I’ll be accepting requests for mini banners and team banners. :D 

Please link back to my blog if using and feel free to ask questions! You're awesome!


 Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
































A Girl Like You by Gemma Burgess

I hope you like it! ;)



3 comments :

  1. These are great! Do you feel like making one for The Outsiders? I loveee that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Sure! ;) Will let you know once ive added it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Added The Outsiders! I hope i got the right book. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete