Book Review: Haunted Love by Jessica Frances


Haunted Love by Jessica Frances
Publication date: February 23rd 2015
Genres: Adult, Paranormal Romance
See on Goodreads
Buy links: Amazon 



 My name is Thea Bell and I was murdered.

I always assumed that death was the end. So when my life was cruelly taken away from me, I never thought I would get a second chance to say what I needed to.

But then I was given a choice, a choice that allowed me to see the people I had left behind, and I knew I had to take it.

I wanted to say a proper goodbye. I needed justice for what happened to me.

But even in death, things rarely go to plan.

I never expected to meet him. I didn’t anticipate falling in love. I hadn’t considered the repercussions of coming back. I never realized I would put another person in danger.

I didn’t know my actions were going to haunt us forever.



My name is Detective Aiden Mercer, and I think I have gone insane.

I am seeing the murder victim of my current case alive and in the flesh, and that is simply not possible.

I can see her, hear her, touch her. She’s real to me, however I know this cannot be real. Right?

But try telling my heart that, because as I grow closer to catching Thea’s killer, I also fall deeper into trouble.

Because love is rarely anything but trouble and I know this love will haunt me forever.

This story made me sad yet--well, I really couldn't say happy because of the events and ending that occurred. The best word that I can come up with to sum what I felt after turning the last page was satisfied.

I like how it's a perfect blend of mystery, romance and the supernatural. It did not feel off as their story progressed. They both learned a lesson from each other and the encounter that brought them together in the first place. 
If you are into the supernatural romance, then Haunted Love is a book you shouldn't miss.   



 I love reading and writing. I’m sure there is more to my life, but who cares, right? I love reading and writing paranormal and sci-fi, however I will read almost anything if it is written well. My kindle is FULL of books and I continue to add to them daily. I am a book hoarder and will never change. I love entering new worlds and finding new perspectives to view life through.

I don’t condone bullying and believe authors and readers should support each other.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want or email me if you have any questions: jessicafrances_author@yahoo.com.au




No comments :

Post a Comment